Feeling extremely stressed/anxious/paranoid so I figured exploding things with a button could be relaxing.
If anyone else on the tumblr is feeling as I am, please feel free to explode some shit in an attempt to feel better.
Not a minecraft related post (Sorry, gotta get more projects done in-game before I up some screens) but it is important news nonetheless.
- Moving to Buffalo New York in just THREE days, and my anxiousness is showing. Slept for just a few hours, couldn’t get back to sleep. My left eye is really bloodshot and I hate being awake. I have shit to get done today though so let the suffering commence.
- Recent events happened with this one idiot who was me and Nini’s ‘friend’ and I can’t say I will miss them. Or their blatant copying of everything my girlfriend does, OR her twenty-something year old ‘brother’ (Not related) that she spends so much time with. (Also her boyfriend messaged me and I lol’d heartily. Jackie, Brandon, if you ever somehow read this I hope you both know your lives will never be planned out at 16 years old and there isn’t a chance in hell your fake-ass relationship is making it through college.)
- We had our last DnD game before I move :C I hope everyone had fun, and that we will all play another epic campaign together soon. It has been an honor to DM for such a wacky, fun filled group. Till next time guys <3
- Bulletstorm is fucking awesome and I want it SO. BAD. Its like it was custom-fit for me :U Quad barreled shotguns, dick jokes and all!
- Last and certainly not least: I’m going to try and find my creative spark again once this moving business is dealt with. I haven’t really…felt myself. I can’t write, I don’t want to do anything where I have to make things, and that’s sad. I know it has to be the stress right now, and with a new place to live who knows, maybe I’ll get better? One of the best friends I have ever had gave me his Holga Camera, and I intend to use it. Buffalo has some pretty sweet places I want to photograph so that’s something new. Time will tell.
Just a horrible waiting game now for the flight. And I bet sleeping wont get any easier :/ Oh bother. At least I’m going somewhere…it feels good. If I can even just get a part-time job, and get back to school I wont feel like such a waste.
I have to live up to my title. The King needs to come to Buffalo.